To connect with others for the life-changing pursuit of Jesus Christ.
To go and develop a regional network of churches that train and equip disciples to be on mission for Christ.
To create environments where people are encouraged and equipped to get engaged with God, get connected with others, and get going into their world.
- Biblical Authority - We believe God's Word is true and we seek to adjust our lives to it.
- Gifted Service - We will discover & use what God has given us to serve as Jesus to the world.
- Authentic Community - We will speak the Truth in love to each other as we do life together.
- The Gospel - We will lift up the Gospel, our source of salvation & foundation for a life pleasing to Him.
- God's Favor - We will seek to please God before seeking to please others
- Missional Multiplication- We believe a Christ-follower's mission is to multiply by inviting others to
become followers of Jesus and equip them to go out and do the same.
FIND OUT MORE AT GB101
New to Grace and want to find out more about who we are, what we believe and what it means to be a part of the Grace family? Or, have you been coming for a while but are ready to take your next step? Join us for Grace Bible 101, where we will learn the nuts and bolts of being a part of Grace and what it means to be an engaged member. Grace Kids Care is available for children ages 6 weeks through 5th grade during this class.